Feb 5, 2007
A group of scientists say
global warming is very likely caused by human activity.
Sites to Visit for More Information:
Criticism of the
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
Resources for Economists on the Internet
- What human activities might cause global warming?
- What are the costs of global warming? Which of these costs are private and which are external?
- Does global warming bring any benefits?
- What are the alternative ways of dealing with an external cost?
- Of the alternative methods, which do you think should be used and why?
- Illustrate your answers to 4 and 5 with an appropriate graphical analysis.